5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior color

Mohab

Reaction score
Are they going to have saddle black interior for the limited? I like the limited exterior appearance but I don't like black interior, and I am not sure about the indigo interior, anybody has indigo interior here?

anthtony

Reaction score
Are they going to have saddle black interior for the limited? I like the limited exterior appearance but I don't like black interior, and I am not sure about the indigo interior, anybody has indigo interior here?
I just ordered one and absolutely love the Indigo. If you can see it in person I highly suggest you do!

Mohab

Reaction score
I just ordered one and absolutely love the Indigo. If you can see it in person I highly suggest you do!
I agree it looks good, but what about durability, I had light color VW and the jeans left stains on the leather seats, I am not sure if there is something to protect the leather. BTW what exterior color you get?

anthtony

Reaction score
I agree it looks good, but what about durability, I had light color VW and the jeans left stains on the leather seats, I am not sure if there is something to protect the leather. BTW what exterior color you get?
I went with black on the exterior (order is in my signature below this post).

I owned a VW with light interior and never had an issue with discoloration on the seats. You must own some really fancy jeans?! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread