5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting

azzx

Reaction score

ldoh

Reaction score
I'm not fond of the LED bar light looks but that's some power. I'd be too nervous with the recent EPA crack downs and passing AZ state emissions. It looks like Whipple requires an unlocked tuned PCM. I be surprised if FCA honors the factory warranty as the owner claims and gawd knows that power will break things. Still pretty cool for someone that likes to tinker and is willing to take the $50k risk.

rws1944

Reaction score
Color me skeptical on this. 1. It's a limited with an original MSRP of $64.6k. 2. It has only 14k on the clock. 3. It is reported to have over $75k in costs into it. 4. The asking price is $54.8k. 5. It's on Craig's List.

spaightlabs

Reaction score
It's interesting that the add purports that the balance of the factory warranty remains intact...yeah, sort of. The radio and the wipers are still covered, that's probably about it. :cool:

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bet if you offered him $50K....he would take it and throw in a six pack.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My experience has been it’s very difficult to sell a vehicle that has had any serious performance mods outside of an exhaust and CAI. Lifts and wheels and other cosmetic customizations fine, but super chargers, throttle bodies and stuff like that sets off concerns. Unless it’s a hard to find vehicle, is being sold directly from a top notch shop, is selling for a huge discount, or you get lucky finding the right person, it’s going to be uphill. This is none of throes things.

Users who are viewing this thread