5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest in Oracle Rebel/TRX Flush LED bar

M02v8r

Reaction score
What was the group price? Anyone have any pics as to how the wired it up into the cab? I may be interested.

UnclJim

Reaction score
No price yet just seeing if ;
1. They are interested
2. We have people interested
Here’s a link to the light on their site. Scroll down to see installation video

mike146

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the group buy got theirs for 400 vs 450. If you go on their site, they have a pop up for 10% off which would make it 405.

Thanks for the effort of trying to get the group buy going again, but at least if you have to, you can get similar price on your own. Sure you know all this already, but just in case.

and congrats on the build sheet coming today as well

UnclJim

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the group buy got theirs for 400 vs 450. If you go on their site, they have a pop up for 10% off which would make it 405.

Thanks for the effort of trying to get the group buy going again, but at least if you have to, you can get similar price on your own. Sure you know all this already, but just in case.

and congrats on the build sheet coming today as well
Yeah i got the pop-up as well was hoping for a better deal but .......
Thanks now its a whole new level of waiting......lol

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That is cheaper than we got on the preorder. Was $382 shipped.
Unfortunately they're out of stock on the white (they just have the yellow). But it's a really good deal if you like yellow.

M02v8r

Reaction score
Unfortunately they're out of stock on the white (they just have the yellow). But it's a really good deal if you like yellow.
Thanks @Eighty - there was an option to be notified for the white if it comes back in stock. Looks like the sale ends 2/28 so here's to hoping!

UnclJim

Reaction score
Finally Heard back from Oracle..

Hi James! Thank you for your interest in our new light bar system.

Unfortunately, we wouldn’t be able to host a pre-order groupbuy as the product is post-release now and also, we are not sponsors of this forum.

However, I am happy to offer sitewide coupon codes for anyone interested in purchasing any of our products! They can enter code forum10 for 10% off all orders or code forum15 for 15% off orders $1000+. We also offer free USA shipping for orders over $100. You are welcome to share this with members at your discretion, and anyone with questions can feel free to contact us directly for assistance.

We hope this helps. Thank you!

Rachel Higgins
Marketing Associate | ORACLE Lighting

[email protected]
Direct: 504-264-5990 | Office: 1-800-407-5776
www.oraclelights.com

How is our service? Please let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread