5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insurance On A New Ram In California

Kenny4

Reaction score
My quote from Good Sam, ( have been with them for years ), was $1900 per year on a 2021 Big Horn. Is anyone finding better rates than this. Thanks

Jofu

Reaction score
Hello there! I don't have an answer to your immediate question, but a quick note that you'll want to specify exact coverage in order to compare like to like. Or else someone might give you a super low price for bare legal minimum coverage, while yours might be a $500,000 policy :)

Also, many companies do offer multi-insurance rebates, so that would have to be taken into account as well.

Best,

Geoff

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
My quote from Good Sam, ( have been with them for years ), was $1900 per year on a 2021 Big Horn. Is anyone finding better rates than this. Thanks
That is a lot. Try the insurance through Costco if you are a member. They used to be called Ameriprise and now they are "Connect" insurance. Should be able to get close to half of what you were quoted by Good Sam. If you do not have a Costco membership then simply shop around. Get three quotes and pick one (Geico, All State, State Farm, etc..).

Kenny4

Reaction score
Yes the $1900 was way over competitors. I went with Wawanesa but they only insure in Canada, Ore and Ca. And they only cherry pick for best driving records. But I got my 2021 Ram @ full coverage and my 2004 Grand Cherokee @ liability only, both on same policy for $1200 per year. Thanks for your comments.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2021 Loaded Laramie $71K and my 2008 Big horn are coming in at $1400 Full
Coverage with Me as the only Driver and Full Coverage on Both.

Malodave

Users who are viewing this thread