5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instrument Panel lights

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there any way to make the instrument panel brighter, when the adjustment knob is set all the way up, but not past the detent that makes it daylight mode bright?
My issue is, when the dash switches to night mode, the dash is too dim even when set to the highest setting (below day mode).
Any ideas?

bigoldthor

Reaction score
Is there any way to make the instrument panel brighter, when the adjustment knob is set all the way up, but not past the detent that makes it daylight mode bright?
My issue is, when the dash switches to night mode, the dash is too dim even when set to the highest setting (below day mode).
Any ideas?

Following...feel exactly the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogo725

Reaction score
Any ideas?

Any update on this? I’m noticing the same issue.

2bigalow

Reaction score
New to the forum. Just bought a Ram Laramie and noticed the same. Tried to adjust it though the settings, but no go.
RAM cares, if you're listening this needs to be fixed with a firmware upgrade.
As well as, the option of selecting right / left or both mirrors tilting while in reverse. Currently, both mirrors tilt (which sucks)

Last edited:

Dave_Drums

Reaction score
Same here. Makes no sense how dim the dash is when lights turn on. Feel like the range is 0-30 lights on and 100-130 lights off

Users who are viewing this thread