5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instrument Cluster Color

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Hey guys ... I'm currently shopping for a RAM REBEL with some specific options. Not a whole lot to choose from out there. Hopefully that will change in the next few months. Anyways, I was talking to a sales person and telling them I really like the blue backlight in the LIMITED instrument cluster. He told me that you can change that color. Is that true? Can you change the color of the backlighting on the REBEL or even any of the other trim levels?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Only the limiteds have that blue color. You can change themes, but you don't get the blue light

2020 Bighorn Night Edition, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque

shore

Reaction score
I have a '19 laramie and when I change the theme it changes the colors on the 12" and the center portion of the digital gauges. Red is Laramie Blue is Limited.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a '19 laramie and when I change the theme it changes the colors on the 12" and the center portion of the digital gauges. Red is Laramie Blue is Limited.
Not the same thing.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
He's talking about the instrument cluster not the center stack. dash.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread