5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instead of CD player ????

Buzz

Reaction score
I had taken out my center seat and installed a console. I have a opening for a CD player but no CD player installed. Has anyone found something else to put there? Maybe a snap in piece to cover the hole?

whetrick1

Reaction score
I had taken out my center seat and installed a console. I have a opening for a CD player but no CD player installed. Has anyone found something else to put there? Maybe a snap in piece to cover the hole?

If the hole is big enough you can go or look online at computer towers blanking covers they might fit the hole and snap into place. Just an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Havana Joe

Reaction score
As my vehicle does not come with the center console cd player i do know that a storage cubby is available for that space....

cra1g

Reaction score
I've thought about pulling out my CD player and putting a panel for aux switches there, but haven't done anything yet.

Buzz

Reaction score
If the hole is big enough you can go or look online at computer towers blanking covers they might fit the hole and snap into place. Just an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the idea

Users who are viewing this thread