5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed the DualLiner bedliner today.

LeQuack1992

Reaction score
The bedliner went in pretty easily. I already had the toolbox from my old truck and the tonneau cover was already there when I got the truck but it looks good and protected now.

Attachments

• Ram bedliner 1.jpg
    Ram bedliner 1.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Ram bedliner 2.jpg
    Ram bedliner 2.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Ram bedliner 3.jpg
    Ram bedliner 3.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Ram bedliner 4.jpg
    Ram bedliner 4.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 104

bskubon

Reaction score
I put in same bed liner on my 2020 back in 2020, been great, like the rubber mat so stuff doesn’t slide around as much, have a liner in my old 2004 Ram, plastic ribbed floor and stuff slides a lot.

LeQuack1992

Reaction score
I put in same bed liner on my 2020 back in 2020, been great, like the rubber mat so stuff doesn’t slide around as much, have a liner in my old 2004 Ram, plastic ribbed floor and stuff slides a lot.
I wanted to get the full plastic liner from the dealer but they wanted almost $1400 shipped. So I went with the next best thing lol.

Kamper

Reaction score
quick question - no interference w tonneau? did you have to modify the DualLiner to be able to clamp/mount the tonneau ?? THANKS in advance!

LeQuack1992

Reaction score
quick question - no interference w tonneau? did you have to modify the DualLiner to be able to clamp/mount the tonneau ?? THANKS in advance!
Sorry for the late reply, I worked perfectly with the tonneau. I had to take it out to install but there is plenty of room to have both.

Kamper

Reaction score
forgot about that question - so I ordered one, installed it (easily) and works perfect w my extang hard trifold. Really like the liner and its simplicity. Will be nice to clean out as well - the 2 things I didn't like about my bed rug were that dirts, gravel, pine needles etc - all really hard to get out of the fibers of the rug - and no easy access to the tie down loops at the 4 corners of the bed... this one easily addressed those irks.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
forgot about that question - so I ordered one, installed it (easily) and works perfect w my extang hard trifold. Really like the liner and its simplicity. Will be nice to clean out as well - the 2 things I didn't like about my bed rug were that dirts, gravel, pine needles etc - all really hard to get out of the fibers of the rug - and no easy access to the tie down loops at the 4 corners of the bed... this one easily addressed those irks.
My Bedrug had cutouts for the tie down points in the bed. No harder to get to them, than without the Bedrug.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to get the full plastic liner from the dealer but they wanted almost $1400 shipped. So I went with the next best thing lol.
You didn't want the full plastic liner. They are known for rubbing the paint away, exposing bare metal that rusts with the moisture that collects under them. The dual liner is better option.

LeQuack1992

Reaction score
You didn't want the full plastic liner. They are known for rubbing the paint away, exposing bare metal that rusts with the moisture that collects under them. The dual liner is better option.
I had a full plastic liner in my 2000 F150 that was there from day one and never had any rust issues. But after using the Dual liner for 2-3 months I have no complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread