5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed Rough Country Caliper Covers

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have an all black night edition so I will stay with black. I had red on my black trans am. Nice pop!

gskowronek

Reaction score
I have an all black night edition so I will stay with black. I had red on my black trans am. Nice pop!
Post a pic please, I have 22 Limited black rims and leaning towards black AOOA ones, but would like to see a pic if someone already installed them

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Post a pic please, I have 22 Limited black rims and leaning towards black AOOA ones, but would like to see a pic if someone already installed them
I did not purchase them. I was just saying I would go black instead of red because I've done red on the TA before.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Thanks!. Those look to be well secured once installed, and made of metal instead of plastic. Probably not something I'd bother with but the wife loves the look of red calipers. And her birthday is coming up. Lucky for me she likes getting truck stuff for gifts. Along with other cool things normally considered "guy stuff". Win-win.

JSkelton97

Reaction score
What size wheels do you have? I've been looking around seeing if anyone has installed these with 18s. Some websites say 20s are required, others say 18s are fine...

IndianaRam

Reaction score
Yeah, website says 20" rims minimum, I'd like to get these for my truck, but I only have 18" Fuel rims, not sure they will clear. Has anyone tried these on their truck with 18" rims?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yeah, website says 20" rims minimum, I'd like to get these for my truck, but I only have 18" Fuel rims, not sure they will clear. Has anyone tried these on their truck with 18" rims?
Based on the minimum clearance between the rim and calipers I'd say there's little chance they'll work with your rims. Even with stock Rebel 18's I can't seem them fitting. Only way to know for sure though is to try them.

IndianaRam

Reaction score
Based on the minimum clearance between the rim and calipers I'd say there's little chance they'll work with your rims. Even with stock Rebel 18's I can't seem them fitting. Only way to know for sure though is to try them.
Yeah, that's what I figured. But thought I'd ask anyway. I may try buying them and see but working on other projects right now, so maybe later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online