5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed Magnaflow 11229 muffler

Steelchamps

Reaction score
Agreed. And to think, I was originally going to go with a straight muffler delete but opted against it. Decided my wife/infant son would probably not appreciate it and I certainly don't want to be that guy in the neighborhood.
I Lold. Yeah

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had the same one installed. I thought it was barely different from stock. I just installed the Corsa front resonator delete and the flowmaster rear resonator delete kit. Sounds much better without resonators.
I was wondering if I’d be able to just buy the corsa front resonator delete. Looks like I can. How much did it change the sound for you? My current exhaust is in my sig, but I’d really love to delete that front resonator if it makes a difference

Sv250

Reaction score
I was wondering if I’d be able to just buy the corsa front resonator delete. Looks like I can. How much did it change the sound for you? My current exhaust is in my sig, but I’d really love to delete that front resonator if it makes a difference
Yes you can buy the corsa front delete by its self. Thats what i did. It didnt make any difference on my set up

Sv250

Reaction score
Yes you can buy the corsa front delete by its self. Thats what i did. It didnt make any difference on my set up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200517-163723_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200517-163723_eBay.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 16

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you. That’s a bummer it didn’t make a difference, I probably won’t get it then

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/