5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instagram Follow Thread!!

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Social media is the best way to promote anything right now, especially for showing fashions on Instagram, TikTok, or youtube; I have been using social media to make money promoting big brands for years, especially Instagram. I googled so much looking for a way to get free views and followers, but all I got was fake and never increased my account followers; a few days ago, my friend sent me how to buy Instagram views cheap through [link removed], he told me it gives him 50k views in 10 minutes which increases my real account followers and makes them more credible, I recommend you use social media to promote your show.

I’ve never seen so many scam red flags in a single forum post in my entire life!

1. User has only 1 post.
2. Whole post is about not wanting fake followers but shares a link to instantly get 50k….ok!
3. Random link for “buying” views…

Sheesh….

Last edited by a moderator:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I, too, decided to try to start a small business on Facebook. At first, it wasn't easy because I didn't have many subscribers and therefore didn't have the right amount of views. I studied how to run my business on the Internet on forums, but I practically did not succeed, and it frustrated me. And just when I was about to give up this venture, I stumbled across the Internet at [link removed]. My business began to gain momentum with this company, and now I have a good income, so Facebook is a good platform to earn money.
Hello, Shill. Tell me, are you actually a human, or a robot?

Last edited by a moderator:

smithger

Reaction score
Post a picture of your truck and also post a LINK ( www.instagram.com/USERNAME ) to your Instagram below so others can follow you, if you see it's a 5th Gen Following you, Follow them back! Let's grow our Instagram presence!

View attachment 60768

www.instagram.com/Tex_Ram
Hi everyone, I'm a car enthusiast and I want to share my passion with the world. I decided to start a car blog on TikTok, where I can post short videos of my favorite cars, reviews, tips, and tricks. But I'm not sure how to make a good TikTok video that will attract viewers and followers. I wanna to use help of SMM World too. Do you have any advice or suggestions for me?
Here are some things that I have in mind:
- I want to use catchy music and sound effects that match the mood and theme of my video.
- I want to use filters, stickers, and text to make my video more fun and engaging.
- I want to use hashtags, captions, and keywords to make my video more searchable and relevant.
- I want to interact with my audience by asking questions, responding to comments, and doing challenges.

Will follow back everyone that follows!
I also decide to start car blog in instagram and tik tok

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread