5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indigo & Sea Salt Leather Care

PetePA

Reaction score
Question - Is there anyone who has had a Limited with the Indigo & Sea Salt that has a good regular cleaning program that works? Would love to hear how frequently you clean as well as the cleaners that you use.

Also curious if you condition. Per a few of the threads below, conditioning is not needed as the leather is sealed.

Here are a few threads that I compiled regarding leather care:

dcchris311

Reaction score
I've never had that combination interior color but I've had plenty of leather interiors. I've always used chemical guys leather cleaner, followed by a leather ceramic coating and topped it off with conditioner. Yes, I'm aware that the conditioner won't doing anything since it's ceramic coated but it gives off a nice leather scent that I love.

PetePA

Reaction score
I've never had that combination interior color but I've had plenty of leather interiors. I've always used chemical guys leather cleaner, followed by a leather ceramic coating and topped it off with conditioner. Yes, I'm aware that the conditioner won't doing anything since it's ceramic coated but it gives off a nice leather scent that I love.

Thanks DcChris. I looked up Amazon reviews and in the pictures was an example of what it can do on white leather. I'll pick some up. Really appreciate the feedback!

I'll try to remember to do a review in a couple months after using it and post here for anyone else looking for the same information.

Users who are viewing this thread