5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indigo Frost Interior - Would you do it again?

texasgator

Reaction score
I have read all the threads on the forum concerning the Indigo Frost interior color. Now that some of you have had your trucks for almost a year I am curious as to how it is aging. I am looking at a truck with that interior but I am nervous about how the interior will hold up over time. If you have it, would you recommend it? Would you do it again?

ium33

Reaction score
That interior combination was the deciding factor for me on a limited vs other trims. I'd do it again for sure. I did have an issue with my first set of covers where the leather was flaking, but have not had an issue since they replaced them.

PatriotBlue2019

Reaction score
That interior was also the deciding factor for me when leasing my truck. The color just sets my Patriot Blue exterior off. I have a buddy that owns his own detail shop and he scotch guarded everything so I'm not worried about the light color getting stains or anything.

Rick J

Reaction score
That interior was also the deciding factor for me when leasing my truck. The color just sets my Patriot Blue exterior off. I have a buddy that owns his own detail shop and he scotch guarded everything so I'm not worried about the light color getting stains or anything.
Dang, I wish I had thought of that. I was going to get the Indigo/Frost but I do volunteer work once a week and get really dirty doing it, especially in the winter. I was worried I would get the frost filthy. Wish I'd have thought about Scotch guard.

rhill

Reaction score
Without a doubt. Best looking interior of any vehicle I have ever seen or owned!

Ram92131

Reaction score
I'm only 2000 miles in, but so far I love the interior on my truck and would get it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online