5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incoming Text Message Inbox

rrbhokies

Reaction score
I have my android Samsung phone connected through UConnect and when I get a new text message, it doesn't bring up the text message like it should. Instead it says something like I have messages in my inbox and then I have to click on that message to bring up the inbox, and select the message I want to listen to. It's like my mailbox is full, which it isn't. And it seems rather unsafe to have to keep making multiple presses on the screen to listen to the text message while I'm driving. I could have sworn when I first got the truck, that when a new message came in, it popped right up and prompted me to view or listen depending on if I was driving. Now, all I get is this "You have messages in your inbox". Anyway to clear out the history in Uconnect?

natsb

Reaction score
I have my android Samsung phone connected through UConnect and when I get a new text message, it doesn't bring up the text message like it should. Instead it says something like I have messages in my inbox and then I have to click on that message to bring up the inbox, and select the message I want to listen to. It's like my mailbox is full, which it isn't. And it seems rather unsafe to have to keep making multiple presses on the screen to listen to the text message while I'm driving. I could have sworn when I first got the truck, that when a new message came in, it popped right up and prompted me to view or listen depending on if I was driving. Now, all I get is this "You have messages in your inbox". Anyway to clear out the history in Uconnect?
I would check two settings. See if pop ups are turned off. Then make sure you do not have "Do not disturb" turned on.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread