5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incentives

bsmith144

Reaction score
Any incentive gurus out there? My ordered pickup(2024 Laramie 4x4 5'7" box) is 5 hours away waiting for a transport to pick it up and expected at the dealership in the next week or so. I spoke with my salesman and he said I can lock in the current incentives (3.9% financing/4500 cash) or wait til Wednesday for the new ones. I know its a toss up as to what the new incentives will go to but thought maybe there is someone on here who has followed them closely or knows historically how they cycle. Anyhow if you have an opinion feel free to share it. Thanks in advance!

mplaramie

Reaction score
When I ordered my 24 we locked in the current discount, incentives, trade in, etc. Once it arrived, we looked to see if there was anything new or more that I could get. Lucky for me, I got an extra $3k from Stellantis due to a Jeep lease. Don't forget the TDM cash.

Moral of the story is you should get the discount you started with at minimum. If they are a good dealer, they will find anything new that may save you some $$$$ over your original deal.

Users who are viewing this thread