5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incentives vs zero interest

mrut

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused about the incentive offers from Ram. If I take the incentives, does that mean I can't also use the 0% interest financing? Or can only some of the incentives be used with the financing deal?

Thanks,

Rut

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
Only dealer discount can be used for the 0%
If you’re looking to pay less all togther go incentives if you have negotiating skills or if you’re looking for lower monthly payment thru th full term 0%

U

User_3336

incent.jpg Only dealer discount can be used for the 0%
If you’re looking to pay less all togther go incentives if you have negotiating skills or if you’re looking for lower monthly payment thru th full term 0%
PARTIALLY INCORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it depends on the trim level, but since the OP didn't specify the trim level he was looking for, your statement would be incorrect.

This is from a 2021 Big Horn 4x4 Example.
Clearly shows you can take the 0% *AND* get $3750 as well. OR You can take the FULL cash allowance of $5000.
The same finance cash is included in the cash rebate but there is a another $1250
2021 National Retail Consumer Cash 21CM1

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^^^ Yep what he said. Best way to figure out what incentives you can get is talking with a dealer or RamChat.

Rupp

Reaction score
I got both 0% and 8,000 off on my new Ram at Fayetteville Dodge in Fayetteville, TN.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes its one or the other, sometimes its a mix, and sometimes you can get both. Depends on the deal at the time, as others have stated.

My father bought a leftover 2015 in 2015, getting both full incentives (plus dealer discount) and 0%.

mrut

Reaction score
Ok. Thx for the info. I was looking at the BigHorn trim

BooShaker

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can use the $1,000 email bonus cash with the 0%?

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So just for some clarity on my order that I just placed a few days ago, on a 2021 longhorn:
msrp: 70,995
discounted to 61,454
rebates: 1,750
penfed: 1,000
tread lightly: 500
Making the total price before fees/taxes $58,204

If I were to opt for the 0% what do I lose? I know the rebate of $1,750 which isn't very much, what else would I lose otherwise?

louscrw

Reaction score
I got a $1000 with 0% 2 weeks ago. For me, 0% was better, not much better, but better. My final OTD price was $62,145. At 2.14% for 60 months (penfed rates), that’s about $3,439 in interest. At 2.49% for 72 months (penfed), that was about $4,800 in interest. In the end, 0% seemed like a better deal.

Here‘s a good amortization calculator: https://www.amortization-calc.com/auto-car-loan-calculator/

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online