5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incentives for Sept, 2022?

Michael_D

Reaction score
I ordered a 1500 limited a few months ago and was informed yesterday it has arrived at the dealer. I will be finalizing the deal tomorrow and was wondering if anyone might know the current incentives/rebates. I need a Ram website Sherpa to help me interpret things......

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not really seeing anything for Limited's at this time. But incentives don't always come out the first day of the month. As tough as it will be, you might want to hold off taking delivery for a day or two. I'd check with your local dealership to find out for sure. Many dealerships have their own incentives in addition to what Ram is offering.

Michael_D

Reaction score
Thank you.

The sales manager mentioned something similar.... I'm kinda in a pickle though. The truck is going to a separate company as soon as possible to have clear film, tint, and ceramic coating done next week. The dealer wants a signed contract to coordinate all this.

Users who are viewing this thread