5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incentive/rebate programs

Stack1

Reaction score
Hi All,
I’m looking to purchase a 2020/2021 1500DT in April 2021 as that’s when our car lease finishes. I’m curious to know if anyone knows the incentive/rebate program schedules. The current employee price+ being offered is great. Just trying to see if I can line my purchase up with that program. Or something close to it. I’m in ontario Canada if that matters. Thank you in advance. Been enjoying reading all I can on this forum.

*Hopefully I placed this in the right group

badpewterz

Reaction score
see what your current lease payoff is and then check carvana for a cash offer. ( dealer actually gave me a little more )
my lease ended in may 2021 but i just traded it in and broke even. dealers want inventory so trades are high right now
plus the rates are very low right now too. cant hurt to look and explore options. normally i wouldn't but with high trade values you may be able to work a deal if you find the truck you want now ( i went from 18 express to 2020 built to serve)
this is in the US atleast not sure which promos are going on in your area

Stack1

Reaction score
@badpewterz Good point. I’ll look in to it. My concern was rolling negative equity in the a new vehicle. Other issue is going from one auto maker to Ram. Either way I’ll check it out.

badpewterz

Reaction score
@badpewterz Good point. I’ll look in to it. My concern was rolling negative equity in the a new vehicle. Other issue is going from one auto maker to Ram. Either way I’ll check it out.
if its a truck theres a rebate for that ;)

thats the best part right now its in your favor as you dont need a new truck right now very easy to say no thanks and walk away if its not in your favor

Users who are viewing this thread