5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In search of oem part numbers for lights and mirror

MJVC

Reaction score
Hello everyone I’ve been searching like crazy for the following parts numbers:
Both Laramie non black stock led headlights
Both Laramie non black stock led taillights
Right side mirror with heat and auto dimming but without blind spot
Keep coming up empty online the mopar sites are terrible no description and dealers won’t give me non stock part numbers for my vehicle which is a 19 1500 bighorn
Any help is greatly appreciated

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
what you could.do if find a laramie in a dealer, take note of the vin number, then call or go see part department with that vin number to get the parts you need

i did that to change the regular non black.parts.to get the black out ones on my laramie, the only thing i havent done yet are the headlights because there is not a big difference between the 2

MJVC

Reaction score
That’s an interesting idea, only issue for me is the closest dealer is quite far and I may not find one that has a dimming passenger mirror. I’ve been calling dealers in hopes of getting the part numbers to just order online from wholesalers
I was just hoping someone had a master list or already knew from previous experience

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone I’ve been searching like crazy for the following parts numbers:
Both Laramie non black stock led headlights
Both Laramie non black stock led taillights
Right side mirror with heat and auto dimming but without blind spot
Keep coming up empty online the mopar sites are terrible no description and dealers won’t give me non stock part numbers for my vehicle which is a 19 1500 bighorn
Any help is greatly appreciated
Not sure if there is a passenger side mirror with auto dim, but no BSM.

MJVC

Reaction score
That would be a bummer, didn’t really want to go the blind spot route

Users who are viewing this thread