5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In case anyone is looking for a new Ram

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There's a lot of conditional offers. Almost nobody would qualify for all of them. I say you still got a good deal!

Clean19

Reaction score
There's a lot of conditional offers. Almost nobody would qualify for all of them. I say you still got a good deal!
They make it appears as if the conditional offers are on top of the " mortiz discount"

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You sure have to watch the conditions. My Kville dealer didn't list the 59 different possible rebates and all their exclusions - he said it wasn't worth it and just p***d potential buyers off. I for one wouldn't shop with a dealer who listed everything then ended up telling you "you don't qualify" or "you can't stack...". ' One of the sponsors I tried does that.

Dealers, please just credit the FCA rebates, give the buyer some of the holdbacks and keep going with the deal...

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I'm happy to spread the word, but it also rubs me the wrong way a tad. I thought I could a good deal at $12,000 off..
That’s where I ordered mine. I can’t say I got the best deal, but I had one of the first loaded Longhorns (especially with eTorque and RamBoxes). FWIW, the service department has some room for improvement. But if you’re just looking for a deal, I might be bribed into grabbing photos of their inventory.

U

User_3336

Some dealers have to use gimmicky "conditional " rebates to show a deep dealer discount and rebates.
Probably 95% of conditional rebates you won't quality for.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Thats why on the 150 odd page “prices pd” thread some of us are trying to clearly ID good dealers...

Clean19

Reaction score
That’s where I ordered mine. I can’t say I got the best deal, but I had one of the first loaded Longhorns (especially with eTorque and RamBoxes). FWIW, the service department has some room for improvement. But if you’re just looking for a deal, I might be bribed into grabbing photos of their inventory.
You must not be far from me. I'm by TX Motorspeedway. Any way, buddy grabbed a RAM 1500 Big Horn Sport pckg from them last night. Exactly as advertised. $35,8XX, and covered his remaining lease payments ( 3-4 maybe? )

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You must not be far from me. I'm by TX Motorspeedway. Any way, buddy grabbed a RAM 1500 Big Horn Sport pckg from them last night. Exactly as advertised. $35,8XX, and covered his remaining lease payments ( 3-4 maybe? )
Yeah, near downtown FW. It's good to hear that the deal was valid.

yellowboy

Reaction score
two questions on incetives I see
Two questions about the incentives on this link - how do you get the Sams Club incentive ? Also is being a veteran qualify as Military ? The guy I'm dealing with says you have to have been discharged in the last 12 months

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Two questions about the incentives on this link - how do you get the Sams Club incentive ? Also is being a veteran qualify as Military ? The guy I'm dealing with says you have to have been discharged in the last 12 months
I ordered mine over a year ago, and I didn’t get these discounts...maybe @Clean19 can help!

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
My service department in Lewisville at Huffines is pretty good to me if that’s not too far from you...

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My service department in Lewisville at Huffines is pretty good to me if that’s not too far from you...
Thanks. I may try Grapevine or Don Davis (Arlington) first. DD’s sales staff was cool when I reported the very first eTorque test drive, but I’ve not visited the service department at either of them.

yellowboy

Reaction score
I called Truecar, Sams Club deal has expired, also on being a vet - you have to have been discharged in last 12 months the way I read it.

Users who are viewing this thread