5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In bed lights with Decked system

Cajun_

Reaction score
I have a 21 limited without ram boxes. Comes with bed liner and the in bed lighting. I am thinking about getting a decked drawer system for my bed but there is one small problem. The in bed lights would be partially covered by the drawers. While I am ok with some of the lights being covered, the button being covered I am not ok with for obvious reasons. Is it possible to flip the driver side bed light upside down so the button is on the top and therefor not obstructed by the drawers?

Cajun_

Reaction score
Maybe think about getting a bed slide.. it's not going to cover the bed lights

Check my system here: https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/fs-slidezilla-bed-drawer-5-7ft-truck-bed-slide-550.34920/
That's a nice setup you have there. Unfortunately, it will not work for me. The decked can be removed completely in less than 15 minutes which is a huge plus for me in terms of being able to put my atv in the bed of the truck. I guess I could also just put the ATV on top of the thing as well. At this point I've narrowed down my options to ether the decked or latch in some boxes.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

jan_riefkohl

Reaction score
I have a 21 limited without ram boxes. Comes with bed liner and the in bed lighting. I am thinking about getting a decked drawer system for my bed but there is one small problem. The in bed lights would be partially covered by the drawers. While I am ok with some of the lights being covered, the button being covered I am not ok with for obvious reasons. Is it possible to flip the driver side bed light upside down so the button is on the top and therefor not obstructed by the drawers?

I looked at my bed lights last night and from what I can tell it has the same geometry on either end and I’m assuming that the clips are symmetrical. You might want to go on a mopar parts store online and see if you can look at some pictures of the lights to identify the clips and see if they match up all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread