5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Impressive update?

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What I believe was a recent update has really made the 12in perform much better. Now when I plug my iPhone in the car play within seconds starts playing my Amazon music playlist from where ever it left off, even if I played the music elsewhere and then returned to truck. I also notice a map button that I didn’t see before when the album image is on one of the display windows. Wonder what else is buried in there that is an improvement. Anyone see anything? This happened probably in the last week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's your software version?

Shows as 20.04.19

If it wasn’t a Uconnect update, maybe it was because of an update to iOS for iPhones recently. But something has definitely made it act better

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Shows as 20.04.19

If it wasn’t a Uconnect update, maybe it was because of an update to iOS for iPhones recently. But something has definitely made it act better

That is the same s/w version I've had on my radio since I bought it back in Aug 2020 so it's not new.

Hemi707

Reaction score
Im assuming any update would be over the air and users would be notified on screen to perform the update. Never experienced this on a 12 inch screen. only on 8.4 in my Charger.

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just tested the new 12" in a TRX I'm picking up tomorrow. It was without a doubt much faster than what I have in my 2019 Limited. Salesman told me there was an update and it made the 12 work much better. My experience, for just a few minutes was YES!!

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just tested the new 12" in a TRX I'm picking up tomorrow. It was without a doubt much faster than what I have in my 2019 Limited. Salesman told me there was an update and it made the 12 work much better. My experience, for just a few minutes was YES!!
Congrats on the t-rex!

Users who are viewing this thread