5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Impressions of Sliding Toolbox 82211356 and/or Sliding Cargo Divider 82215481

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm considering toolbox and bed divider options for my 6'4" bed. Who has the sliding toolbox 82211356 on the 82215286 cargo rails and/or the 82215481 sliding cargo divider? Wondering how that went together and worked out for you? Does the toolbox sit low enough to fit under my rollup tonneau cover? The pictures looked like it should, but doesn't hurt to ask before I drop cash on parts. Thanks!

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Keep in mind there's two different types of rails. The toolbox photos look like it works with the silver rails, but the part number you show for the cargo rails appear to be the back rails. There's threads on the cargo divider, which mounts below the black rails. I don't have one but I've looked at the cargo divider and my understanding is that the cargo divider mounts to a rail that is affixed to the black cargo rails. I've heard the way the new rails are mounted to the black rails prohibit the tie downs from fully sliding. If that's the case, it would also prohibit the toolbox from sliding, if you wanted to be able to slide it from the cab to the tailgate. Just something to consider. Good luck, let us know what you decide and post some pics when you're done.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The best I can do right now is to say there is a thread on the Mopar tool box and it includes an alteration.

Update

Users who are viewing this thread