5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im really picky with wheels.

r0llm0dl

Reaction score
Lord have mercy im too picky.
its been 1 year with my 22 Limited and for the life of me i cant find a set of wheels that i want to pull the trigger on. I absolutely hate a majority of the wheels that i find. When i go into a store that sells wheels, i find nothing that im in love with. This is so annoying.
Truck came with 22's. With my air ride suspension, i barely fit into my garage now.

I want 18's or 19's with a larger tire for the winter because i think it would look cool. None of these stores ive been to can figure out what i need. im not interested in a lift of any type. im totally happy how it looks now, minus the wheels.

Is anyone as picky as i am?

The pic i attached is the end look im going after...smaller wheel, larger tire. Id like a black wheel, or gun metal. Sleek. nothing with multiple screws showing etc.

Attachments

• A5C59632-C8BA-4358-8451-48283F5E9A0E.jpeg
    A5C59632-C8BA-4358-8451-48283F5E9A0E.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 28

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm the same way. I don't care for most really busy modern wheels.

Fuel Shok and Rush as well as Level 8 mk6 are high on my list. There are a couple others that are similar, but can't think of them right now.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am the same way, nothing ever really catches my eye. Ironically the picture you posted looks like the wheels I would get if I were buying tomorrow. They look like XD852 Gauntlets.
I have a white truck and I think they look good on white.
I saw a white jeep at the local dealer with them on and I was like wooahhh what are those.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread