5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm IN!

Scion

Reaction score
Finally, after several weeks, I got an account verification email to go through. Been reading since I bought my 2019 a month ago. SO much great info here, and I've already learned so much. Hopefully, I can be an occasional resource, too.

Previous truck was a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 named Remy that was very good to me for 18 years. Hoping I can "dodge" some of the current gen RAM issues with Fiona.

Now lets see if my sig shows up.

Greetings form CO! 👋

Scion

Reaction score
And, for the record, I never owned a Scion. I had that handle long before that manufacturer ever existed.

Kumba1010

Reaction score
Finally, after several weeks, I got an account verification email to go through. Been reading since I bought my 2019 a month ago. SO much great info here, and I've already learned so much. Hopefully, I can be an occasional resource, too.

Previous truck was a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 named Remy that was very good to me for 18 years. Hoping I can "dodge" some of the current gen RAM issues with Fiona.

Now lets see if my sig shows up.

Greetings form CO! 👋
Congrats and welcome to the group.

Users who are viewing this thread