5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back

oejlm01

Reaction score
Sadly sold my 20 ivory white Laramie a few weeks back for an inflated price. Have been shopping since and just purchased a 21 Black Limited 1500 with all the bells and whistles. It is a smooth ride. Has the bed utility group which I wouldn't order as it doesn't do much for me for the price. Also, the multi function tailgate which is nice but doesn't seem worth the price to me. Not a lot of trucks to choose from so had to take the extra options I wouldn't necessarily need. Wife wanted a black truck this time. Just spent a full day washing, claying, and waxing ( and couldn't seem to find her during this process). Liked the white as it doesn't show dirt. Going to spend a lot of time washing with black.

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Liked the white as it doesn't show dirt. Going to spend a lot of time washing with black.
That's exactly why I picked white.

I have a neighbor who owns way too many cars. Several are black and he is very image conscious. He's always washing one or the other. A few weeks ago he had them all parked on the street, including in front of my house. It was the first time I wished I owned a leaf blower. :LOL:

Josh405

Reaction score
I love a black truck as long as it is owned by someone else. I’ve had a few black vehicles over the years just hate washing them and seeing the light scratches everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread