5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a newbe

n8zcc

Reaction score
I'm new here having just found the forum from an Internet search but not new to RAMs. I'm a retired engineer that spent most of my career in automotive hardware and software for Ford and GM plus the supplier network. I guess I should be driving a GM but I just can't get into their dated interiors and am not wild about Ford's interior either.

I just ordered my 3rd RAM, a 2022 Longhorn ECODiesel which will replace my 2013 1500 Laramie Hemi. I also have a 2015 3500 Cummins I use to tow everything from our 40-foot fifth-wheel, dump trailer, utility trailer to our boat.

No telling when my 2022 will be built but the dealer thinks 8 to 10 weeks but also said he has seen orders come in as soon as 4 weeks but never more than 12 weeks. Since we are in SE Michigan I don't have shipping delays to contend with.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm new here having just found the forum from an Internet search but not new to RAMs. I'm a retired engineer that spent most of my career in automotive hardware and software for Ford and GM plus the supplier network. I guess I should be driving a GM but I just can't get into their dated interiors and am not wild about Ford's interior either.

I just ordered my 3rd RAM, a 2022 Longhorn ECODiesel which will replace my 2013 1500 Laramie Hemi. I also have a 2015 3500 Cummins I use to tow everything from our 40-foot fifth-wheel, dump trailer, utility trailer to our boat.

No telling when my 2022 will be built but the dealer thinks 8 to 10 weeks but also said he has seen orders come in as soon as 4 weeks but never more than 12 weeks. Since we are in SE Michigan I don't have shipping delays to contend with.
Welcome. I see you’ve registered your VIN, so you’re aware of the tracker. You can probably also see the timing of the builds for members here (varies from 3 weeks to 6 months-and-counting). Good luck with your build, I expect yours will be on the lower end of that.

Users who are viewing this thread