5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you live in Southern Cali, Radflo is looking for a 2019 or 2020 5th gen 1500 truck for testing performance shocks

Ram1500rsm

Reaction score
I'm not affiliated with Radflo, i don't work for them, i'm not selling anything just in case :) I have Kings in my 4th Gen 1500. I was talking to them today 08/26/20 regarding something completely different, and curiosity got the best of me so i asked about availability for the 5th gen 1500 RAM, and the Sales Manager (Shawn) told me they're waiting for one 5th gen truck to do some testing. He said you'll be getting a huge discount in return. So if you're around the area and wanted a performance race suspension similar to King, Icon, Fox, etc, Radflo would be your ticket with a huge saving if you had a Rebel or Non-Rebel truck.

Have fun.

Last edited:

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
I'm not affiliated with Radflo, i don't work for them, i'm not selling anything just in case :) I have Kings in my 4th Gen 1500. I was talking to them today 08/26/20 regarding something completely different, and curiosity got the best of me so i asked about availability for the 5th gen 1500 RAM, and the Sales Manager (Shawn) told me they're waiting for one 5th gen truck to do some testing. He said you'll be getting a huge discount in return. So if you're around the area and wanted a performance race suspension similar to King, Icon, Fox, etc, Radflo would be your ticket with a huge saving if you had a Rebel or Non-Rebel truck.

Have fun.
How do you get in contact with them regarding this?

flying53brian

Reaction score
I'm in Long Beach and have a 2020 stock form

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread