5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you have enough money to spend...

Fmrchvy

Reaction score
Why...would anyone pay that for a Jeep? The Gladiators are overpriced, as-is. I would never go from my nice, cushy Ram to what is basically an off-road capable mini-truck. Moreover, why is it posted in this section for discussion?

Last edited:

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd say because there's been lots of discussion from members here about being torn between the Ram and this when they purchased. Others have made comments about liking them, And not every person on this forum has interest in only One Car. Personally, I'd never buy it.

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I'd say because there's been lots of discussion from members here about being torn between the Ram and this when they purchased. Others have made comments about liking them, And not every person on this forum has interest in only One Car. Personally, I'd never buy it.
But why here, specifically, in General Discussion? I think it belongs in The Competition, especially with the vague subject line.

Prime

Reaction score
I just came from a heavy modified rubicon jl , so glad I made the change. I had a 2014 ram 1500 then a 2017 ram 3500 . Thought a Jeep might be fun and it was in town , tired of fighting with it on long drives . I gave it two years and I’m happy to be back

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But why here, specifically, in General Discussion? I think it belongs in The Competition, especially with the vague subject line.
Good point...Didn't think about that link...I'll happily admit to ALL WHOM ARE OFFENDED (if you clicked on the link, you already knew it was a Gladiator BTW) IT'S IN THE WRONG PLACE...Well, now we can all move on, you won, whew. Either click on it, or don't, Like it, or don't, we are all just friends sharing common interest, so please do not derail this into another LONG complaint thread.

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is Jeep really considered "competition"? Come on, it's from the same corporate brand, doesn't bother me where it's posted. I'm not even aware of which section I'm in, just hit "new posts" or whatever and go from there.

But more to the point; what the heck is a brand new 2020 Jeep doing in an Infiniti dealer? Either somebody smacked their head while they were under their doing there thing and swapped their personality around, or, maybe the thing is a dud and got something wrong with it so he traded it in.

I'm a suspicious sort, 1100 miles on the OD is a pretty big red flag to me. I don't think he was happy with it.

sixate

Reaction score
I really like the looks of the Gladiator. I had a 94 Wrangler when I was in my 20's and loved it. I even test drove a Gladiator right before the Ram I bought. There's no way I would buy a smaller, less capable truck for more money. And that one posted above is just stupid expensive. Don't understand why anyone would buy a Gladiator over a full size truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online