5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ID This Wheel

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Looking to ID this stock 22" wheel. Trying to get this on a Laramie. I previously test drove a Night Edition Laramie ED and it had these wheels but cannot find another Laramie with them, only Limited's. I know it's 22", but want to know what the code is for the build sheet to narrow my search.

Wheel Close.jpg Wheel Far.jpg

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Get the plain stock wheels with your Laramie and order some Fuel Siege D704 wheels. The D704's are a similar design; only they look much better.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Would be nice, but Fuel Siege are $2,400 on top of the cost of the truck, plus dismount, balance, etc for about $3g'sand resale on stock wheels is about $400 around here. Wife won't go for it after buying an $85,000 CDN truck, says if the truck doesn't come with it you don't need it ($100 and under upgrades are ok, but big purchases out of the question).

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
If you go back and get the vin of the vehicle you drove and take it to the parts department they can look up the build sheet and provide the part number

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
If you go back and get the vin of the vehicle you drove and take it to the parts department they can look up the build sheet and provide the part number
Tried, they didn't have it on file anymore (biggest line I've ever heard) and weren't willing to look it up.

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
Search the buy and sell and see if they might be there, people are always selling rims and tires when they change to after market ones

Grouper

Reaction score
Looking to ID this stock 22" wheel. Trying to get this on a Laramie. I previously test drove a Night Edition Laramie ED and it had these wheels but cannot find another Laramie with them, only Limited's. I know it's 22", but want to know what the code is for the build sheet to narrow my search.

Option code WP9.

I'd be surprised if you can factory order them on a Laramie.

Dave_Drums

Reaction score
Same, I have a 2020 limited Black appearance package and these wheels are in that package. Truck is at the shop getting the 5” RC lift and 35x12.50x22 Milestar Patagonia M/T as we speak. I think they’re a great looking wheel stock. I’ll see if there are any numbers on them when they’re off

Grouper

Reaction score
Same, I have a 2020 limited Black appearance package and these wheels are in that package.... ...I’ll see if there are any numbers on them when they’re off
The numbers are right here, hence the reason I posted the link two posts up.

Users who are viewing this thread