5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icon Vehicle Dynamics...

Reaction score
Anyone with experience running their kits on Rams. I’m considering their 2.5 coilovers...I know them form the Wrangler world...but trying to an idea for a lift on my new Laramie...

Tesurf71

Reaction score
Anyone with experience running their kits on Rams. I’m considering their 2.5 coilovers...I know them form the Wrangler world...but trying to an idea for a lift on my new Laramie...
I had icon on my old ram 2500, and loved it, I've been sending them messages to see if the have anything for my 2019 ram 4x4 and haven't heard back from them

Reaction score
I had icon on my old ram 2500, and loved it, I've been sending them messages to see if the have anything for my 2019 ram 4x4 and haven't heard back from them

Nice...let me know what you hear...I’m an Evo guy at heart but Mel doesn’t do Ram kits....so Icon is getting a serious look...here’s my old JK...

EF012FDE-E788-4DA1-8CBF-F051E8196FAB.jpeg

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m all in on Icon but they still don’t have anything out yet. They just released coilovers for the new Silverado so we have to be next. Hopefully very soon.

blownout1500

Reaction score

Icon is hoping to have a kit for the 5th gen Ram 1500 available by end of year. A pre-production kit was installed on Scummy Morisson’s Rebel by Go Big Trucks in Ventura. UCA is tube with urathane bushings on that pre-prod kit... hoping a billet/Heim joint version becomes available also.

http://instagr.am/p/Bw5d5pGBEFg/

OC.13

Reaction score
They did an awesome job on that truck. Can't wait for the Icons, or Carli suspension to come out with a package. Hopefully soon.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Icon is hoping to have a kit for the 5th gen Ram 1500 available by end of year. A pre-production kit was installed on Scummy Morisson’s Rebel by Go Big Trucks in Ventura. UCA is tube with urathane bushings on that pre-prod kit... hoping a billet/Heim joint version becomes available also.

http://instagr.am/p/Bw5d5pGBEFg/
Too bad it's a 2wd truck, those coil overs won't clear a front half shaft. In the third pic you can see there's no half shaft. Hopefully they're working on a 4wd version as well

blownout1500

Reaction score
Too bad it's a 2wd truck, those coil overs won't clear a front half shaft. In the third pic you can see there's no half shaft. Hopefully they're working on a 4wd version as well
Good eye. He added lift spindles later on so I figured that’s when the cv axels went bye bye, but I guess it started out 2wd(?). I didn’t realize there was even a 2wd Rebel option.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good eye. He added lift spindles later on so I figured that’s when the cv axels went bye bye, but I guess it started out 2wd(?). I didn’t realize there was even a 2wd Rebel option.
Yeah I thought he just pulled the CVs at first, but he has another video on his IG where he's showing his new exhaust system from underneath while the truck is on the rack and it didn't have a t case, so I did a search and apparently the rebel was offered in 2wd, so I tried building a 2wd rebel on the ram website and it wouldn't let me do it, so maybe it was an option only a few people chose and they already cut it for 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread