5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icon Coil Over kit

Lawdog13

Reaction score
Hey All,
Has anyone used the Icon 2-3" Coil Over kit? Trying to decide on Coil overs and some bigger tires or going full 6 in lift kit with new rims and tires, which would be alot more expensive. Im wondering how the ride is with it and if it a marked improvement over just a standard leveling kit.

I just dont want to get the coil overs and wish i woudl of gotten the full lift kit.

Thanks in Advance.

Jason

LoneRanger

Reaction score
What do they claim for front travel and lift height? How is the ride compared to stock?

L.R.

Jsmooge

Reaction score
3” additional travel and I also have a new sway bar. No comparison to stock, zero. Handles better on and off road.
Do you happen to have a measurement from ground to fender on the rear with the 35s and 1.5 icon rear spring?

crazycrew

Reaction score
Any more updates? I'm about to pull the trigger on the stage 3 with 2.5 resi coilovers, rear resi shocks, tubular ucas and the 1.5 rear coil

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online