5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icon 2-3" Stage 2-4

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
Has anyone done any of these lift kits? I am considering changing from the Fabtech 3" coilover to Icons 2-3" coilover. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Also if this happens I'll be selling my 3" Fabtech coil over setup non-resi with uniball upper control arms. $2,000 + shipping.

Daverous

Reaction score
Not many of us with Icon here. When I had mine rebuilt I opted for the old preload since I wanted 1 inch total. I also did the cdc remote option front and rear. I've been very happy. I adjust the rear for loads, everything for long high trips, and have had a chance to play with them setting 1 to 10 and its pretty noticeable. On 1 they're a boat, soft and wallowy. On 10 they jar you at low speed but corner great. I've found I prefer setting 3 or 4 most of the time for a daily mix when unloaded.

If you get the non adjustable they're at roughly setting 4. Still just fine for comfort with maybe a little more harshness at low speed, but nothing I'd notice if I wasn't looking for it. At 4 they are way more controlled at speed and when cornering.

Users who are viewing this thread