5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I WANT MY TRUCK!

I ordered mine from Mark Dodge on 7/17, and I've asked a few times for the VIN or a timeframe on the VIN, but I haven't heard back. Hopefully they'll let me know either way soon. I'd imagine that they need to prioritize getting new orders in, so I don't mind waiting a bit, but I will appreciate hearing SOMETHING back.

Until I have a VIN I won't feel 100% confident that the order has been placed.
You can also use your VON (vehicle order number) to find out if the order was approved by ram and get a VIN that way. After getting your VON go to ramtrucks and use the chat feature (contact us section) and the can give you the VIN

If you can't get a VIn, demand your VON or you want your deposit back. I would ask for that from the manager, not from the sales rep. If they can't give you a VON, then never placed your order.

2022 Ram 1500 Big horn Back country (D status)

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back