5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I use a leaf blower on the Ram

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My 2001 Dodge SLT is a "truck". Someday, maybe, the 2019 truck will be my "truck". Prices, comfort and configuration has put today's "truck" in another category, particularly the price. I've used it for concrete, gravel, dirt and lumber but not like the 2001. The lifetime warranty also has me "married" to it as in till death do we part so I'll keep the "wife" as pretty as I can and as long as I can. TLC keeps the spark alive.
Yep, that's why I drive it through the car wash. To keep it pretty.😍

Bob.

Reaction score
Car wash!:eek::cry:
My last one I got lazy but this new truck, I'm trying to wash it home again. I got hot water out of the tap and I have a headed garage so there are no excuses. (unless I'm standing in a foot of snow)

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I paid too damn much for this truck to not treat it like show car
^ That. I’ve had showcars that have won several awards, and no build has matched the cost of my ‘22 1500. Granted, those vehicles were bought used, but the principle applies. I’m taking care of this truck.

FirstTimeRamDriver

Reaction score
I used to with leaf blower and the whole nine yards of detailing. Now that I keep her outside, few spots here and there doesn’t make a whole lot of difference on my life. Plus, if I have to keep all the toys clean, I will spend the entire week cleaning stuff.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Don't worry, you guys will drive it, it will get dinged up, at the grocery store. While you are picking up dry cleaning a scratch will go down the door. Jr. will goop up the back seat with gummy bears and an upside down sippy cup while taking Missy to soccer. Then your fresh bottle of nail polish you just got from Ulta will leak on the passenger seat. The miles will rack up as fast as the repairs.

Then, there it is.... the billboard with the newest and greatest truck posted on it. Home Depot in the background. While on your way to the hair dresser to get a chest wax, you think, "Cool! Look at that truck. I NEED one of those. I will love it and clean it and care for it forever!" 🥰

Current junk is kicked to the curb. New truck is on the scene.

Eh. Carwash keeps it clean on the outside. Leaf blower keeps it clean on the inside. 😎

Cajun_

Reaction score
Don't worry, you guys will drive it, it will get dinged up, at the grocery store. While you are picking up dry cleaning a scratch will go down the door. Jr. will goop up the back seat with gummy bears and an upside down sippy cup while taking Missy to soccer. Then your fresh bottle of nail polish you just got from Ulta will leak on the passenger seat. The miles will rack up as fast as the repairs.

Then, there it is.... the billboard with the newest and greatest truck posted on it. Home Depot in the background. While on your way to the hair dresser to get a chest wax, you think, "Cool! Look at that truck. I NEED one of those. I will love it and clean it and care for it forever!"

Eh. Carwash keeps it clean on the outside. Leaf blower keeps it clean on the inside.
Stop you are giving me nightmares

Jako

Reaction score

Then, there it is.... the billboard with the newest and greatest truck posted on it. Home Depot in the background. While on your way to the hair dresser to get a chest wax, you think, "Cool! Look at that truck. I NEED one of those. I will love it and clean it and care for it forever!" 🥰

Eh. Carwash keeps it clean on the outside. Leaf blower keeps it clean on the inside. 😎
Laughing, the leaf blower works better than a vacuum on the inside.

Nova90

Reaction score
Been using an electric Toro to get most of the water off my vehicles for years. After that, it is just a quick dry with some towels. The blower really comes in handy to get excess water out of the fake plastic hood vents, mirrors, door handles, etc....spots that would constantly leave drip marks after just doing a normal towel dry. I'm sure the neighbors think I'm crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread