5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need to switch my MOPAR and Uconnect Account to the US from Canada

midwestpilot

Reaction score
Basically title. It was bought new in 2020 in Canada originally and the Uconnect says that it’s still there and I can only access remote commands through the Canadian site. Anyone have any luck with this? Called Sirius XM and they basically said it only counts where it was bought but having a tech background that seems kinda bogus.

MontanaUPSMAN

Reaction score
Hmm, I tried this in 2018 and Uconnect said that the Uconnect service offered in Canada was totally different than in the US. So most of the Uconnect Apps that are on US trucks are not available in Uconnect Canadian Vehicles. The only thing I was able to do was buy the updated Navigational Maps for the US and Canadian regions. I wished I had better news but as far as I know that is not much one can do. I am guessing they do this to discourage those that live in the US from buying in Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/