5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need some assistance diagnosing my truck if you could help

tjmedley87

Reaction score
Okay I was on the phone with ram and they told me to disconnect my battery and put it back together when I did that my service engine light came on along with my traction control light and my stability control light and my service four-wheel drive light all came on. Can anybody help me so I don't got to take it to the dealership to have them fix this because I know there's nothing wrong with my truck because everything was fine before I unplugged my battery the only thing that wasn't working was my radio temporarily and I just don't understand what could be wrong I don't know if it's a fuse or not I was looking in the fuse box just to check

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just give it 24 hours, everything should come back to normal. This is a common thing when you disconnect the battery.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing was wrong with the truck, so you disconnected the battery?

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For your next radio hang up.

I have done a cold reboot of my radio by holding power button in on radio for 10 seconds or more till screen goes blank, release, then after a few seconds everything should come back up.

Has worked for all of the occasional radio glitches for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread