5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I made the switch

Just4Ts

Reaction score
Hi all
I finally made the switch and I am a Ram owner! I've owned a few F150s and 3 weeks ago I bought a 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn Night Edition- Bright White. Took advantage of the year end clearance

Loving it so far and I think it wouldn't be my last Ram. Value vs the F150, no comparison. Liking everything about it.

I will be on the forum regularly to see what everyone has to say and hopefully help me along my journey

Oh yea.... I just purchased my first mod today. Borla ProXs muffler. I will post videos when installed 20201215_131419.jpg 20201219_130938.jpg

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi all
I finally made the switch and I am a Ram owner! I've owned a few F150s and 3 weeks ago I bought a 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn Night Edition- Bright White. Took advantage of the year end clearance

Loving it so far and I think it wouldn't be my last Ram. Value vs the F150, no comparison. Liking everything about it.

I will be on the forum regularly to see what everyone has to say and hopefully help me along my journey

Oh yea.... I just purchased my first mod today. Borla ProXs muffler. I will post videos when installed View attachment 78608 View attachment 78609
Nice truck!

Awood05

Reaction score
Welcome and Congratulations!! I too came from Ford and bought my first RAM in November. I LOVE this truck. Enjoy!

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Make sure to disable MDS to get the best sound from that Borla.

Ram Dude

Reaction score
Me too. Sold my 2018 F-150 XLT Sport (2.7 EB) and bought 2020 Lone Star Night Edition (basically same model as yours just in Diamond Black Crystal). Lovin it. Get your wallet ready for more mods 😂. Absolute best truck for mods.

Last edited:

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Add me to the list. Longtime F-150 owner gone Ram this past August.
If I was Ford I’d be worried.
Good news is Fords going to really have to step up their game on their interiors if they want to stay the ‘highest priced truck for what you get’ guys.

Awood05

Reaction score
Add me to the list. Longtime F-150 owner gone Ram this past August.
If I was Ford I’d be worried.
Good news is Fords going to really have to step up their game on their interiors if they want to stay the ‘highest priced truck for what you get’ guys.
I don’t see that happening anytime soon. The new CEO told stock holders his goal is to more than double their profit margin. I can’t see that happening without further quality issues and higher prices. As a long time Ford guy, I’m very disappointed in them.

But VERY happy with my RAM!

Rammin BtoS AF

Reaction score
I am a child of a FOMOCO employee and have owned Fords since '92, bought my 2021 BTS just before Xmas and can't tell pops anytime soon..... Great product by Ram.
Ford has a comfortable lead in F-series before they loose the #1 hole, just before that they will fire the head honcho and drop the prices to bring us back. My problem with their '21's is not enough and at minimum 5k increase over the '20 model.
#AlsoNoPushButtonStartBelowLariat

Ram Dude

Reaction score
I am a child of a FOMOCO employee and have owned Fords since '92, bought my 2021 BTS just before Xmas and can't tell pops anytime soon..... Great product by Ram.
Ford has a comfortable lead in F-series before they loose the #1 hole, just before that they will fire the head honcho and drop the prices to bring us back. My problem with their '21's is not enough and at minimum 5k increase over the '20 model.
#AlsoNoPushButtonStartBelowLariat
Thought ‘21 XLTs could now be optioned with push button start?...Either way Ram interior and ride quality still exceeds F-150 IMO which is why so many of us made the switch...Everyone got the FCA Conquest discount right? Was $1,500 for me in Oct when I bought my Ram.

Rammin BtoS AF

Reaction score
Thought ‘21 XLTs could now be optioned with push button start?...Either way Ram interior and ride quality still exceeds F-150 IMO which is why so many of us made the switch...Everyone got the FCA Conquest discount right? Was $1,500 for me in Oct when I bought my Ram.
"optioned" yes but not standard, I received the employee discount on my BTS but it is not the same as with Ford. With Ford you get all discounts and financing available, that being said I am very happy with my purchase thus far.
#HappyToBeHere

Users who are viewing this thread