5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like drive 35x12.5-20 whit air

Slonis

Reaction score
Hello, guys, excuse me for raising a new topic here. My English is not so good and I live in Germany. It's very exhausting to read so many comments. I have a 2020 Laramie with 4wd and 22 inch rims and air suspension. I'd like to drive 35x12.5 for 20 inch and now I need to know what to get my car up with? Are these "links" or what's the best option here? Lg to everyone and stay healthy!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

texasvolfan15

Reaction score
Unless you have air suspension it won’t be the links. You won’t fit 35x12.5 on a level kit.

Some options folks seem to run:
  • Mopar 2 inch lift - factor mopar lift, still leaves 1.5 inch of rake however. Seen a few people run 35s on this, offset of wheels will determine how much trimming. Various options to remove the rake from fox coilover DSC (most expensive), or ORP springs or a wulf 1.5 inch spacer
  • Readylift 3.5 SST - will fit 35x12.5 on 0 offset. Cheapest out of the options but probably going to most negatively affect ride quality
  • BDS 4 inch suspension - full diff drop and all that, not a cheap kit but BDS makes good stuff. However, seems to be quiet a few threads about issues with their UCA on the board

Slonis

Reaction score
Unless you have air suspension it won’t be the links. You won’t fit 35x12.5 on a level kit.

Some options folks seem to run:
  • Mopar 2 inch lift - factor mopar lift, still leaves 1.5 inch of rake however. Seen a few people run 35s on this, offset of wheels will determine how much trimming. Various options to remove the rake from fox coilover DSC (most expensive), or ORP springs or a wulf 1.5 inch spacer
  • Readylift 3.5 SST - will fit 35x12.5 on 0 offset. Cheapest out of the options but probably going to most negatively affect ride quality
  • BDS 4 inch suspension - full diff drop and all that, not a cheap kit but BDS makes good stuff. However, seems to be quiet a few threads about issues with their UCA on the board

I’ve installed an air suspension

Slonis

Reaction score
Can any help me?

Users who are viewing this thread