5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just discovered a MAJOR CONCERN with my RAM 1500!!! I just hope it goes away with time.

RV-Nomad

Reaction score
I am now going to have to allocate an additional 20 to 30 minutes EVERY TIME I drive this truck!!!...LOL

Seriously, I keep getting stopped by people at stores and gas stations that want to see it. They are all like "Does it have the big 12" screen?", "do the back seats recline?", "How do you like it so far?"...I just smile and show them one of the BEST trucks I have ever owned. #PROUD-RAM-FANBOY

Merry Christmas All!

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah.. Its definitely a attention grabbing truck.. Im old news now where I am. I was the lone 19 RAM for a while and now I see them frequently. I saw my first 19 Rebel yesterday being driven. We just waved to each other.

sass

Reaction score
My neighbor stopped me the other day to look at my truck, 1.5 hours later he was excited and headed to the dealership to look at more models.

I haven’t been stopped too much with this truck though... my Jeep that I traded in, that was a different story. I couldn’t go anywhere without someone stopping me.

Attachments

• B6892E15-FF21-41FE-9F27-C0C6ECD41A2D.jpeg
    B6892E15-FF21-41FE-9F27-C0C6ECD41A2D.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 119

KRField

Reaction score
Happens to me a lot.

Last week had a guy follow me home for 10 miles leaving the bank. I went to back in my townhouse and her blocked me in. I sat for a minute and he didn’t move. I reached in my console and rolled down the window. He wanted to talk about the truck. After talking I advised he should be careful following people home from the bank and blocking them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meltedcheez

Reaction score
Happens to me a lot.

Last week had a guy follow me home for 10 miles leaving the bank. I went to back in my townhouse and her blocked me in. I sat for a minute and he didn’t move. I reached in my console and rolled down the window. He wanted to talk about the truck. After talking I advised he should be careful following people home from the bank and blocking them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At that point just go to a dealer and test drive one!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I am now going to have to allocate an additional 20 to 30 minutes EVERY TIME I drive this truck!!!...LOL

Seriously, I keep getting stopped by people at stores and gas stations that want to see it. They are all like "Does it have the big 12" screen?", "do the back seats recline?", "How do you like it so far?"...I just smile and show them one of the BEST trucks I have ever owned. #PROUD-RAM-FANBOY

Merry Christmas All!
Yep, same experience with mine. I've only seen probably five or six others here in Houston. That's five or six in the last SIX months.
Definitely not a common sight. Could be the reason why.

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, same experience with mine. I've only seen probably five or six others here in Houston. That's five or six in the last SIX months.
Definitely not a common sight. Could be the reason why.
Funny the weekend I bought my limited I went to Houston galleria and was parked there and next to me parked a white 19 Tradesman. It was cool to see. This was in July

geotex1

Reaction score
Our veterinarian stopped and chatted me up when I was at our town post office taking a close look with lots of questions last Saturday. Up till today, there's not been another 2019 in my area. Guess who i saw driving around in a new Max Steel Big Horn an hour ago?!?

RenoRam

Reaction score
Only seen a couple of 19s on the road and that was on Wednesday. No one has stopped me but I've had some very long stares and finger pointing!

1BadLarry

Reaction score

Merry Christmas All!

Hello,
I was at the mall with my wife parking our 2017 Ram 2500 next to a new model 1500 and went straight over too the owner and did exactly the same thing that you just described.
It's an absolutely beautiful truck and I hope you get many years of use out of it.
As for my 2500 it's actually my wife's daily driver and she wouldn't have it any other way!
Merry Christmas!

HannibalofCarthage

Reaction score
They are picking up somewhat in my area. I was parked with 3 identical lonestars at one restaurant and then a 4th Delmonico Red pulled up. It was a sight to see.

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haha. I know exactly what you’re talking about. People seem to love the black appearance package as well. I’ve even been at a red light and had the driver next to me tell me to lower my window. Telling me how my truck is beautiful and that it looks mean with that sports hood. A guy who works for the same company I do bought a new Chevy Colorado. He came to my work site and saw my truck. He didn’t mention anything. 2 days later, he calls me telling me how bad a** my truck looked and asked me what I got it with. He said he might take a look at them soon. He send me a picture that same day of his new ram. He traded his Colorado for a new Ram. He just said he wished he could afford all the options I had in my truck. I told him the truck alone is all you need.

Last edited:

Hotrod ram

Reaction score
This is my first ram and I couldn't be more pleased:love:
All my buddies had no idea when i pulled up and one says his lease on his tundra is up soon and after i took him for a ride... he was hooked. Bet the next ram I drive by and wave to will be him.

EVILLIME

Reaction score
This is my first one also. I drove my uncle's 2018, fell in love. Then drove my nephew's 2019, bought one. I have to say, I talked to at 4 people from my Explorer a asking them about the new Ram. Now I get stopped. I totally love it.

Users who are viewing this thread