5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I joined the Rebellion

jmr

Reaction score
Yesterday I traded my 2023 Laramie for a 2025 Rebel. I like that for 2025 the Rebel grille has some TRX styling to it.
I'm curious what the G/T exhaust sounds like on the S/O Hurricane.
The Rebel runs some high tire pressures 55/45 front/rear must be the load range E tires.
Has anyone replaced the Goodyears tires with BFG KO2 instead? IMG_6811R.jpg IMG_6794R.jpg

Last edited:

jmr

Reaction score
The Rebel actually has the Mopar Black tubular running boards option. Before I bought the Rebel the dealer removed them to put on another sold RAM.
Today the dealer installed the replacement running boards and after driving it a few days without running boards my wife and I will enjoy having them.
IMG_6880R.jpg

JimfromAZ

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! I got mine about 3 weeks ago and so far it is my favorite truck I have owned. It is just a great package with a very smooth engine so far.

Reactions: jmr

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The Rebel actually has the Mopar Black tubular running boards option. Before I bought the Rebel the dealer removed them to put on another sold RAM.
Today the dealer installed the replacement running boards and after driving it a few days without running boards my wife and I will enjoy having them.
View attachment 188342
Good looking rig!

Reactions: jmr

jmr

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! I got mine about 3 weeks ago and so far it is my favorite truck I have owned. It is just a great package with a very smooth engine so far.
Your right the engine is super smooth and very quiet (miss the hemi rumble).
For being a off road truck the ride and seats are awesome I had a 23 Laramie and the Rebel rides better.

jmr

Reaction score
The Rebel decal is very large it's like half the bed is Black.
I'm thinking about removing the angled feather part and keeping the letters.

Users who are viewing this thread