5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I installed the rough country n3 level strut on my 2021 ram and I have a question

Julio13

Reaction score
I installed the rough country level struts n3 but now I have a doubt if I installed correct. I purchased used the original owner installed them saw it was a little higher than rear and removed them the next day. I heard they have to settle he didn’t know this .so now I installed them but one sticker is facing forward other side it’s facing back I don’t know if he put stickers on or it comes like this. If anyone who has these installed could take pictures of both sides to compare springs how they are facing thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is only one way the tops of the strut bolts will fit into the top hat housing on the truck. As long as you inserted all three bolts and tightened them down fully, you’re good to go. I believe they are interchangeable from side to side so sticker orientation is negligible.

I have them also IMG_1880.jpegand pairs them with a Motofab 1” rear spacer. Glad I did because I would have been nose high if I didn’t. I recently installed rear Bilstein B12 coils 1.5” and 5100s to achieve a tick of fake for towing/hauling. IMG_9470.jpegIMG_9469.jpegIMG_1693.jpeg

Ok perfect thank you so much yeah I was planning on getting the matching rears will see what happens. I did the struts and one of the uca’s were shot so replaced them for ksp upper control arms nice truck by the way.

d60feba331503005c3270b234643d88a.jpg

Thanks man! I like the looks of those KSP’s. I went with the Mopar 2” UCA. Couldn’t resist the price as I got both of them for ~$120.

You can’t beat that I heard a lot of people going that route

Thanks man! I like the looks of those KSP’s. I went with the Mopar 2” UCA. Couldn’t resist the price as I got both of them for ~$120.

Quick question what are the torque specs for the uca’s would you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back