5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a stupid cargo question.

kretsebr

Reaction score
OK, as its stated in the header, so here it is.

I'm looking at picking up 4 sheets of 8 foot 3/4" plywood. This of course makes the tailgate to remain down, and it will be during the night.
How in the hell do you turn off the overhead cargo and bed lights.

Man I will really p**s off some people behind me, for I changed the overhead lamp bulbs to the LED style.

I looked all thru the handbook and did not see anything suggesting of how to turn them off. I may have over looked it somewhere, or are they suppose to just turn them self off when the truck is in drive.

So, if anyone knows could you please direct me how.

Thanks

kretsebr

Reaction score
I get the button for the lamps in the bed, But does that also turn off the cargo lamps up on the cab by the brake light. I will give it a try.

Maple

Reaction score
I get the button for the lamps in the bed, But does that also turn off the cargo lamps up on the cab by the brake light. I will give it a try.
Should be both, some folks don't have bed lights, but they should still have a switch for the cargo lamps.

kretsebr

Reaction score
Gentlemen, you are correct, the pushbutton switch on the bed cargo light turns off the overhead ones also.

Thank you for point this out.

Users who are viewing this thread