5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I find it interesting

Jackham

Reaction score
I find it interesting that in America I can not go into my Ram dealership and simply order the pickup up I want which is basically a Laramie Longhorn with all the boxes checked as multiple items are on hold and the dealerships are having a very hard time finding out what when. I then do a search all over the country and discover first that these guys ordered built way too many 5'7" boxes and way to many trailer groups pickups. Pretty frustrating.

Jackham

Reaction score
I have for two months wanted to order a new RAM 1500. First the two tone is put on hold. Then various items like the air suspension, etorque, etc are put on hold. So if you build from scratch and end with a loaded truck you are stuck in limbo so three different dealerships in my area of Montana have advised I just wait until FCA gets their suppliers in line. They have showed me three different rigs they had to pull due to being notified that FCA is not sure when they can be built. Mind you if you have a truck with just the right mix you might slip through.

First Ram

Reaction score
I was told by my salesman in the beginning that there will probably be a 8 - 16 week wait time on my Longhorn order. I hit 15 weeks on Sunday. Supposedly it finally moved into D1 on Friday, so I've got that goin' for me.

Users who are viewing this thread