5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dreamed a dream

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Might need to stop reading the reports of problems on here for a few (but not downplaying anyone's issues). Dreamed last night that my front left tire just obliterated while driving at 60 mph. Wheel too. Nothing left but a little stub. While getting the spare, I noticed my paint was able to be pulled off in large strips and was rusted to the core.

Woke up this AM all unsettled and it took me a few to piece together why. Might have peeked my head in the garage..just to make sure my truck didn't age 20 years overnight. LOL.

I think I'm so worried I might end up having some of those more serious issues in the main forum that it is in the back of my head at all times. Like waiting for the grenade to go off. Time to enjoy the truck and pray I'm part of the larger crowd with only minor annoyances.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
...Dreamed last night that my front left tire just obliterated while driving at 60 mph. Wheel too. Nothing left but a little stub.
That happened not once, but twice, with our 2005 Honda Accord back in 2006. Weirdest thing. The wheel was still attached. It both times the tire was gone. After the 2nd time my wife said, “enough” and the car was gone.

This weekend, enjoy a nice drive.

Users who are viewing this thread