5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I did it!

Helmetface

Reaction score
I've been scouring the interwebs for some time. Largely on this forum.

Today, I finally bit the bullet!

Exactly one month ago I specifically ordered my my 2019 Bighorn. I was incredibly impressed when 30 days later, I got the call that my truck had arrived.

I ordered the following:
Crew Cab
6'4"
North Edition
3.92's
Pano rood
Level 2 Eqipped
8.4" display (kinda regretting that one LOL)

While I don't officially pick it up till this coming Tuesday, its long coming and I'm beyond excited. I'm coming from a 2015 Chevy 2500 W/T. While I loved that truck, these are two completely different beast.

For those interested, I picked it up for $45,000, before TTL.

Now it's time to officially add everything to my sig and await that first payment...

Attachments

• 20190727_092706.jpg
    20190727_092706.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 63

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck. What are you regretting in getting the 8.4" screen? Do you wish that you got the 12"?

Helmetface

Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck. What are you regretting in getting the 8.4" screen? Do you wish that you got the 12"?

Yea the 12", Haha. I couldn't justify spending THAT much more. I'm totally okay with it, just a little screen envious is all.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I've been scouring the interwebs for some time. Largely on this forum.

Today, I finally bit the bullet!

Exactly one month ago I specifically ordered my my 2019 Bighorn. I was incredibly impressed when 30 days later, I got the call that my truck had arrived.

I ordered the following:
Crew Cab
6'4"
North Edition
3.92's
Pano rood
Level 2 Eqipped
8.4" display (kinda regretting that one LOL)

While I don't officially pick it up till this coming Tuesday, its long coming and I'm beyond excited. I'm coming from a 2015 Chevy 2500 W/T. While I loved that truck, these are two completely different beast.

For those interested, I picked it up for $45,000, before TTL.

Now it's time to officially add everything to my sig and await that first payment...
Sweet truck. Congrats and welcome to the forums!!

ZeroSeVen

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on your new purchase... I wish I also opt for the 12 inch screen but I'm fully content on my Rebel nonetheless

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea the 12", Haha. I couldn't justify spending THAT much more. I'm totally okay with it, just a little screen envious is all.
I brought my limited back to the dealer after 2 days and traded in for a longhorn for multiple reasons. Main the Limited had the 12" and my Longhorn has the 8.4" and I personally like the aesthetics of the 8.4" combined with actual buttons over the 12" touch screen controls. I went from a 2014 Ford f-150 which had awesome vibrant background wallpapers on its screen and then i got a brand new 2019 ram with a 12" screen that has the most generic background and console graphics. I do miss my 360 camera but its ok. My 8.4" dash has class.. But hey Congrats on the new truck my friend! and welcome to the family!

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I brought my limited back to the dealer after 2 days and traded in for a longhorn for multiple reasons. Main the Limited had the 12" and my Longhorn has the 8.4" and I personally like the aesthetics of the 8.4" combined with actual buttons over the 12" touch screen controls. I went from a 2014 Ford f-150 which had awesome vibrant background wallpapers on its screen and then i got a brand new 2019 ram with a 12" screen that has the most generic background and console graphics. I do miss my 360 camera but its ok. My 8.4" dash has class.. But hey Congrats on the new truck my friend! and welcome to the family!
To each his own. The 12" screen looks gorgeous to me and still has all the important buttons. Use it for a day or two and you get used to it

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To each his own. The 12" screen looks gorgeous to me and still has all the important buttons. Use it for a day or two and you get used to it
the longhorn i got off the lot only had the 8.4". (If I were given the option I would end up getting the 12" )_

Users who are viewing this thread