5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m back

Gregp8501

Reaction score
Traded my 19 limited in for a 23 tundra. Kept that for a year and just got back into a ram. Scored a 23 limited eco diesel at about 25% under msrp new. Truck patriot blue. God I missed this thing. Felt right at home after I got in it.

Only issue I didn’t notice til after was the passenger side window trim doesn’t line up on the front a back door. Body lines and panel gaps do line up. Appears to be a factory fluke that is getting fixed under warranty . Anyone else have similar issues ? IMG_3730.jpeg

frisby5

Reaction score
Traded my 19 limited in for a 23 tundra. Kept that for a year and just got back into a ram. Scored a 23 limited eco diesel at about 25% under msrp new. Truck patriot blue. God I missed this thing. Felt right at home after I got in it.

Only issue I didn’t notice til after was the passenger side window trim doesn’t line up on the front a back door. Body lines and panel gaps do line up. Appears to be a factory fluke that is getting fixed under warranty . Anyone else have similar issues ? View attachment 178473
Nice truck! I seen a few eco diesels around my area for pretty good discounts i thought about it lol , never had a diesel before and i like working on my own vehicles.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice! Welcome back. What was so bad about the Tundra?

Gregp8501

Reaction score
Nice truck! I seen a few eco diesels around my area for pretty good discounts i thought about it lol , never had a diesel before and i like working on my own vehicles.
It’s great so far. Averaging 24 MPG and it keeps me from driving like a maniac. And it sounds cool at drive thrus

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
You were gone? Sorry, I didn't notice. :D

Welcome back to Ram and congrats on your new truck! Sounds like you got a pretty decent deal on it. Please post a pic of the trim issue you have. I'm curious to see how much yours is off.

Users who are viewing this thread