5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m a Numbskull. Yet I’m also a 2 year new Member and this is my “What’s up “ post.

Pipecleaner80

Reaction score
Ok so here does forum. The title pretty much says it all , I’m a proud New Yorker who owns a 22 ram Laramie level 2 night edition in ivory pearl. Ordered it in late 21 and got it within 2.5 months. It’s a great truck although I came out of a 18 sierra Denali ultimate.
Have a few mods done , Borla touring exhaust , off road pedal commander , Jeggs chip and s@b air intake.
Now to the reason I’m a Moron ; I’ve been a member of this site and read a lot and gotten quite a few ideas and a lot of information from this site but I’ve never posted or contributed anything.
This, I am trying to now make up for. I Dont want to be that ******. Although it is In my DNA , I mean crap I’m from NY. Lol.
So sincerely I hope I can be a better member to this community. Have at me fellas !!!

Users who are viewing this thread