5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Husky X-Act Contour mats

Reaction score
After reading this thread I contacted Husky prior to ordering mats and they said they had found and corrected the issue (supposedly caused by how the mats were cooled). So I went ahead and ordered a set and put them in this weekend. I have the same bulging that others have seen. Seeing it in person, it really looks like the mats are just slightly too big. I have an email into Husky, but it certainly seems like the problem is not fixed yet.
Steve at Husky sent me out a new mat and it does not have the bulge. Customer service was excellent, and the fit of the second mat is much better.

smankins

Reaction score
Hi. New here but thought I would add to this thread just to let you know the problem with the Husky Liners is still there. I ordered these from Husky on 7/25/19 and received them today. The front floor liners fit perfectly and look great. The attached pictures show that the rear floor liner fit terribly. I contacted customer service and sent them pictures and they said this was a problem with the cooling process and they would send out a replacement and a Fedex sticker to send this one back. Hopefully it fits a lot better.

Attachments

• Husky1.jpg
    Husky1.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Husky2.jpg
    Husky2.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Husky3.jpg
    Husky3.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 76

smankins

Reaction score
I received a replacement liner for the back on 8/3 and it fit much better. I packed up the defective liner and sent it back. Strange thing is I received another replacement liner yesterday; I haven't opened the box yet but I think I will just to see if it "looks" better than my current one. I have sent Husky 2 emails about this but have yet to hear from them. I expect I will need to send one of these floor liners back. :)

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hi. New here but thought I would add to this thread just to let you know the problem with the Husky Liners is still there. I ordered these from Husky on 7/25/19 and received them today. The front floor liners fit perfectly and look great. The attached pictures show that the rear floor liner fit terribly. I contacted customer service and sent them pictures and they said this was a problem with the cooling process and they would send out a replacement and a Fedex sticker to send this one back. Hopefully it fits a lot better.
That look terrible. Glad they seem to have great CS and will make it right.
Pls post pics once you get the revised ones.

comagjk

Reaction score
I ordered these and received them on Saturday. So far I really like them. A nice soft feel and an exact fit. I know some of you have these or have used them in the past. I'm curious if anyone has cut out the spot for the Ram Bins in the back. I see they have the outline for it if you want to do it. I called their number and they said it is up to you, as it makes it so dirt and crud can get underneath obviously. However, they said their outline should be exact for it if I wanted to cut out that spot. My thing is, if I don't cut that spot out, it is kind of a PITA to lift up their molded back liner to access. I like the bins and have been using them (I have a small dirt vacuum in one, with lexol cleaner and microfibers. I have emesis travel bags in the other as my kids gets car sick easy).

Sooo, anyone cut out the spots before?
I also have the same question as you, I put the Husky floor mat in, then I bought the WeatherTech under seat storage, so now I need to cut out the floor bin or else I can't access it. But no one seems to have cut out the mat. I might do it but wanted to see it first.

Users who are viewing this thread