5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Husky Mudflap Splash Guard DEAL

K1135

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a set of splash guard amazon has a deal right now for $38 and some change for a set of husky front and rear. I got a set yesterday and got delivered today havent installed them yet but has good review. Since I bought my truck in Aug 2020 I been wanting to get a set but the price was at $70 but I knew I saw the price go as low as $40

Price is at $38 so get them before the price jumps again

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's a really good deal. I have these on my truck. That's below dealer cost.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Dadamets

Reaction score
I recently installed a set that I purchased from the Amazon Warehouse site for $17.50 open box. They were in like new condition and were easy to install.

TwinSac

Reaction score
I recently installed a set that I purchased from the Amazon Warehouse site for $17.50 open box. They were in like new condition and were easy to install.
Thanks for the heads up. Just spent $17.50 on Amazon ( they had 8 available on 10/4/20).

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered these on this “deal” on Friday, received them yesterday and just tried to install them - don’t waste your money. I have these on all my family Rams but this set is crap. There are gaps between the fender liner and the bottom of the flap, places where the 3M tape don’t make any contact and on the rears the area to use the screws doesn’t meet up with the fender liner. I’m returning them and hope they are a factory defect - or they got a bad batch thus Amazon is selling them cheap. I plan to have them send me a second set but am also looking at the Weathertech guards after this disaster.

K1135

Reaction score
I ordered these on this “deal” on Friday, received them yesterday and just tried to install them - don’t waste your money. I have these on all my family Rams but this set is crap. There are gaps between the fender liner and the bottom of the flap, places where the 3M tape don’t make any contact and on the rears the area to use the screws doesn’t meet up with the fender liner. I’m returning them and hope they are a factory defect - or they got a bad batch thus Amazon is selling them cheap. I plan to have them send me a second set but am also looking at the Weathertech guards after this disaster.

don't have time to install it just yet but went out to test fit it real quick seems just in case I need to return it and they will fit like a glove. You sure you ordered the correct one? They have two version, one with fender flare and one without.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, I ordered the version without fender flares...the box was rough, was retakes shut and appears to be different guards. Amazon will deliver a new set tomorrow so will see.

K1135

Reaction score
Yes, I ordered the version without fender flares...the box was rough, was retakes shut and appears to be different guards. Amazon will deliver a new set tomorrow so will see.
Ok just curious I saw some review that said it had gaps and looking at the picture just seemed like they order one with fender flare for a vehicle that didn't have any. Hope your next set work out in your favor

yaksushi

Reaction score
$20.24!!! Thanks for the heads up they should be here Friday!

NTX_Ian

Reaction score
Ordered, thanks for the heads up!

Be sure y’all are selecting the correct figment for fender flares vs not. Lots of bad reviews because people chose the wrong ones.

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Damn. These are half the price I paid for mine. They're great. Unless you plan on off roading... Might want a set that can bend. I've already had a couple close calls with mine.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Watch this video and you will see the issues I had with the first set I received...appears to be a common problem with Husky Liner (gaps where the double sided tape will not adhere and pilot holes for optional screw is in the wrong place on the rears). Am willing to bet Husky Liner knows these don’t fit, are dumping them on Amazon cheap and getting ready to come out with a set that actually fits the 2020/2021 models.

Last edited:

c0mbatVet

Reaction score
I bought a open box set for dirt cheap through amazon warehouse earlier this year and they fit perfectly fine. No issues and they were brand new with no parts or papers missing, just a beat up box. 20200725_143051.jpg 20200725_143109.jpg

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered a replacement set for the first set I received from Amazon - which clearly did not fit properly. Both sets ordered were non-fender flare versions. The replacement set arrived and I installed them yesterday without issue. I compared both sets and the first set was shaped different despite both boxes having the same part number.

My only complaint is the small amount of protective film they provide to apply to the paintto keep the guards from rubbing paint off over time. I had some extra lying around and used it to cover more of the area where the guards and the spat contact the paint. I cut the following into 1” x 12” strips so I have four of them (one for each guard) and installed it to protect the paint.

Last edited:

yaksushi

Reaction score
Installed the 19.99 Amazon warehouse deal (non fender flare ones). The box was totally trashed but the mud flaps were fine. TOTALLY worth it!!! Great find and fit well!

Last edited:

TBMSport

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I love mine. I paid $69 for mine and bought them to protect the paint. Obviously, those who ordered or received the wrong part, I get your concern. But for the right part and as a $70 or less part that takes a beating from road debris and weather on a truck which has the purpose of working, I'm not concerned about millimeter flush fitment. I used the double sided tape (after cleaning and degreasing the area) and haven't had a problem with with mine; 2 months and counting.

RSZ

Reaction score
I ordered the non fender flare version. I have factory wheel well liners and the Husky ones didn't fit.

IMG_20200605_130729.jpg IMG_20200605_130735.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread